Due to the Corvid-19 Pandemic – Classes will be held via ZOOM until sometime in the future.
FACTS ABOUT WRITERS AND MARKETING
- Writers like to write. It is a noble pursuit
- Writers DO NOT like to market, we’d rather write.
- Publishing Success = Readers and Buyers
- You won’t make money without marketing
- A successful book DEMANDS marketing
Readers don’t just drop out of the sky. To make your book a success you must market it, and yourself. Writers Crutch can show you how.
Reasons why you need to take the class:
- You want to make money from your writing
- Without marketing, you won’t build a brand and grow an audience.
- Without marketing, you can’t align your work with the readers and buyers.
- NO MARKETING = No SALES
- You’re a fantastic writer, but you just don’t “get” marketing
- Your writing will improve
- Marketing is about getting people to do something – buy a book
- Writing is about getting people to think, feel, and act – buy a book
- Writing seeps into every area of life – so does marketing
- Writers Crutch classes will give you the confidence, and skills, you need to succeed